Holdenville Public Schools Reviews

It was great learning new things and always being involved in group activities/electives. Down side is it is very “click-ish,” but all in all I made a ton of memories and would recommend for someone wanting to make life long friends and learn real life situations.
I like how it is a family type environment and that everyone will help someone if they need it. The teachers are very good with trying to explain the lessons and make sure the students are understanding it. WhatI would change about it is the condition that the school and the gym aren’t in. The town just doesn’t want to pass a bond that will help out.
Great school district. I love the atmosphere and the people. Great place to live! I enjoyed going to Holdenville High School, my children graduated from there as well My mother and grandparents did too. I think that it has wonderful teachers and they are caring and make sure that you get the best education available. When you leave, you will known things, believe me you will not be a dummy!
Start Your Review of Holdenville Public Schools
When you think of Holdenville, the first thing that comes to mind is Family. No matter what, everyone there is always willing to help. All of my teachers from when I started Kindergarten to my senior year have made my school life the best. I have them and God to thank! This year I will be Valedictorian and I am beyond thankful!