Hitchcock Independent School District Reviews

An overall ok school. Great programs for students to get into, not many clubs. Pretty diverse and a ton of teachers. I do like the extra curricular activities even if some are less supported financially wise. The safety has recently increased with required photo badges.
I graduated 18 years ago it was not the best of schools but was also not the worst. I was safe and cared for and we never had a school shooting. This school system had become better over over time and will continue to thrive.
I like how the school Is on a small scale. This makes it easier to get to the needed resources ,rather than a larger scale school. The teachers are good and are interested in making sure that the students know and understand the material that are bring taught.
Start Your Review of Hitchcock Independent School District
I've been to a lot of different schools and Hitchcock Independent School District was definitely one that needs the most improvement. They spent way too much money on sports when they needed it for academic resources.
Hitchcock ISD has its faults in organization and staying on top of things but there are others ways HISD is great. they have wonderful athletic programs and good education with teachers that care. Its community is also very diverse and involved.
Very small district, but the faculty really cares about the kids. The coaches care about the children and are good remodels.
Hitchcock has been an awesome school that I have attended this far. The curriculum is well put together.
It is a community support system, full of dedicated citizens and people who are willing to be able to provide and guide the future generations. Everyone comes together for the high school sporting event and for the academic achievements.
Overall Hitchcock is a great school. The teachers are knowledgeable in their field . There are opportunities to be involved in extracurricular activities and best of all they offer duel credit and collegiate classes. I will graduate high school with my associate degree because of this.