Hingham Public Schools Reviews

I loved my experience at Hingham High School. Leanring there I was allowed to access my full potential as student. The teachers focused on all their students and provided them with access to any learning materials necessary. I still look up to some of my teachers there today and they are what inspired me to pursue a career in the fields I am currently studying at University.
This school system discriminated against my special needs child. The town is happy to build new schools and facilities for only children who are college bound. The town hired a head of special needs who is an attorney. We ended to moving to another town. In the world of special needs Hingham has a horrible reputation. When it comes to special needs kids, the town just looks the other way
My son has way too much homework and the teachers our mean. The facilities are horrible and there is no diversity.
Start Your Review of Hingham Public Schools
Hingham public school was great, I enjoyed playing hockey for the high school
and made life long friends.
My experience in the Hingham public school system was great. I had wonderful helpful teachers who really invested everything into teaching. I learned a lot and had one of the best educations in the state.
The Hingham, Massachusetts really care about your educational experience. The teachers are passionate about what they do and wants to make sure every student is doing well, and understanding to their highest abilities. Besides their education, Hingham Public Schools offer a various of awesome extracurricular activities from pre-school all the way up through high school. Anything you name, they have it. They have Sports, chess, Green committee, international affairs, inter-murals, and more.