Hillsdale Local School District Reviews

As a graduate of Hillsdale High School, I can honestly say I enjoyed my time there. Although the facilities are a bit dilapidated, the teachers and students helped to make my experiences there meaningful and lasting. I thoroughly enjoyed playing in band and keeping myself involved with the various after school activities. If I could change anything about the school, I would work to get it the resources it desperately needs. Although the faculty is committed, the school itself needs more funds to provide continually improved and diverse topics. Furthermore, the school itself needs to be rebuilt in the imminent future.
Small country school, strong community support and involvement, best lunch was the popcorn chicken bowl, made some great friends that will no doubt be life long friends
The school is a name game school. I like the fact that the community comes together to help others when needed. But I don't like the who is who gets to play spots for sports.
Start Your Review of Hillsdale Local School District
It is very difficult to get help for a struggling student. They tend to cater more to the scholar students class wise and promotion wise. This year the guidance counselor/school has decided to offer a free ACT test to the junior class. What about the senior class that is looking to take the test for the first time or better their score from a previous test?