Hillsboro Deering Cooperative School District Reviews

Hillsboro-Deering staff is/are incredible, they genuinely care about our future and our education. They also care about our wellbeing as well. There are plenty of opportunities for outside help, classrooms are judgement free zones, and everyone is supportive of each other. Mr. Mitchell is amazing, and so is Mrs. Irwin.
I am a senior at Hillsboro-Deering High School, and my experience has been overwhelmingly positive. My teachers at HDHS have been immensely supportive, and I've really enjoyed my time there. Our district treats its employees well, and because of that many of the high school teachers have been at HD for 15+ years. Though we are a small rural school, I never felt like HD was lacking in opportunities. I've taken 6 AP classes, and every AP test I took I passed. We have a cute little community in the high school, and I'm really glad to be a part of it.
I loved my experience at the alternative program. I did not like how students do not get more disciplined at the high school for things they should be severely disciplined for.