Hillcrest School District Reviews

I love that we are a New Tech High School. This means that we are involved with computers and getting ready for college. We also work in groups to get students ready for the workplace in the real world.
My experience with Hillcrest has been pretty good, although the school is very small. It is a very tight community.
I moved to Hillcrest High School just this year, and it has drastically changed my life. When I moved to Hillcrest, the environment and people around me also changed. At first I thought I would not fit in but not only the students but also the teachers took me in as I was their own/ Their family. The teachers will do everything they can to help you and will even use their own time to stay after, they expect the best and nothing but the best from you
Start Your Review of Hillcrest School District
I really enjoy school here, I have been in this district since Pre-school and I am in the 12th grade now. Being in such a small school is so nice to me, I love the one on one help offered and the teacher student relationship is amazing.
Hillcrest High School is a very safe and high tech school. MacBooks enhance the learning of the learners and future students educate faster and easier. Being a student at Hillcrest is very amazing. You can further your education while playing sports. At Hillcrest, sports are very big but education is always comes first. I would highly recommend attending this school.