Hill City School District Reviews

I love the energy that the school puts off and the positive teachers and students who are always looking out for one another.
I love most of the teachers, and I think they really are dedicated to helping their students learn. Many of the schools in the area don’t challenge the kids, and this school does.
Very competitive school in my opinion which I think helped me strive to do better, some people do not do well with that but I think it pushed a lot of the students in my class. It is in a great location though, were surrounded by the Black Hills and we got graduate at Mt Rushmore which is an amazing experience because we are one of the very few schools that get to graduate at a national monument!
Start Your Review of Hill City School District
I liked how everyone knows how each other and how it’s a friendly environment as well. What I would like to change is the school lunch and more interactive activities throughout the school.
Overall a great school. Many great influences in the staff. Beautiful school. The only downsides are the lack of diversity (which wasn't a problem for me), a few bad teachers (the rest are fantastic), and the truly awful lunch options.