Highland School District Reviews

Highland High School is not a bad school. Staff members are typically respectful and helpful. You can tell that the teachers care about the well-being and success of their students. We have plenty of student activities available including clubs and organizations, as well as spirit week and other fun events. We enjoy sports, but we don't often win very much. I feel as though we should focus on funding other programs at the school too, rather than our main focus being our mediocre sports. The students themselves change with every generation but a trend commonly seen would be the negative vibe you get from most of them. I wish that staff members would find a way to create a more enjoyable, positive environment for students and raise school spirit.
It is a great school, there are a few sports to play and many fun clubs and classes to take. The lunches are okay, as are the teachers. There are a few great ones that go beyond for the students.
In Highland High School you always had a friend to talk to. If you needed there was always a teacher you could talk to and you felt safe knowing that the teachers and staff would take care of you. Highland High School was not only a place to learn but a place to make friends and make memories.
Start Your Review of Highland School District
Not many students are excited about school; the vibe of the school is boring. I'm just glad that I can take college classes.
It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved going here. I had many friends. And amazing teachers. Though at the beginning we had mainly new tech. Which wasn't an easy transition from traditional to new technologies learning. I wish we wouldn't have changed over the summer back to traditional. Many of the students would like to go back to the old ways. Our administration is what I don't like. And also our school food. Many students never eat because school food is disgusting. But overall Highland High School is a good school.