Highland School District Reviews

I love highland high school, the only thing I'd change if I had the choice is to see more diversity.
I enjoyed the positive atmosphere from the teachers and staff! Teachers were always willing to help a student and the other staff and administration were always friendly and had each individual student's best interest at heart!
This school is makes up unnecessary rules, and has a tendency to try to bully kids into being a certain way. The way they discipline kids has a hard pull to who the kid is. If the kid is someone big in the community or related to anyone in school then they don't treat them in the same way. There was many times that the administrations would pick favorites over facts. If you are related to someone you would be good to go but if not you will not enjoy it. There are a few teachers I have meet that truly do care but as the years have went they moved or retried. At this school the good doesn't out weigh the bad.
Start Your Review of Highland School District
Highland High School is not a bad school. Staff members are typically respectful and helpful. You can tell that the teachers care about the well-being and success of their students. We have plenty of student activities available including clubs and organizations, as well as spirit week and other fun events. We enjoy sports, but we don't often win very much. I feel as though we should focus on funding other programs at the school too, rather than our main focus being our mediocre sports. The students themselves change with every generation but a trend commonly seen would be the negative vibe you get from most of them. I wish that staff members would find a way to create a more enjoyable, positive environment for students and raise school spirit.
It is a great school, there are a few sports to play and many fun clubs and classes to take. The lunches are okay, as are the teachers. There are a few great ones that go beyond for the students.
In Highland High School you always had a friend to talk to. If you needed there was always a teacher you could talk to and you felt safe knowing that the teachers and staff would take care of you. Highland High School was not only a place to learn but a place to make friends and make memories.
Not many students are excited about school; the vibe of the school is boring. I'm just glad that I can take college classes.
It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved going here. I had many friends. And amazing teachers. Though at the beginning we had mainly new tech. Which wasn't an easy transition from traditional to new technologies learning. I wish we wouldn't have changed over the summer back to traditional. Many of the students would like to go back to the old ways. Our administration is what I don't like. And also our school food. Many students never eat because school food is disgusting. But overall Highland High School is a good school.