Highland Park Independent School District (Amarillo) Reviews

I enjoyed going to Highland Park because it was a small school and the teachers were able to help you one on one. You can retain many friends, however, it is easy to feel left out as well. We were provided with a simple curriculum, but they were not many choices given for extra classes. The cafeteria could have provided more food for the students.
I’m currently a senior here at Highland Park and it’s a good school. I moved here when I was in the 5th grade and I like the people here. What I would like to see change is the food from the cafeteria.
I love this school because the kids here are amazing and the teachers really care about the kids here. You can take duel credit and we have a lot of different sports here.Highlandpark is also very technologically advanced as well.
Start Your Review of Highland Park Independent School District (Amarillo)
Attended HPISD for 9 years. The campus is very clean and the administration is outstanding. I felt safe attending here and I learned a lot from the great instructors.
Highland Park Is a great school with an fantastic facilities that are willingly to do whatever it takes for all students to be successful. Not only, the ratio number to a classes are a small giving the students the chance to have a one-on-one with the teacher. Excellence in great educational giving the students the guide when needed. Through the community, there are a great amount of parent involvement during any event of an extracurricular. Overall, the education to the environment the school is a fantastic school to go to.
Highland Park is a well diverse place to be. They have a friendly, safe, and fun environment. Teachers are willing to help you if you put in the effort. Teachers treat you like family. Highland Park has a great volleyball team which are 3 time district champs. The food at Highland Park is healthy for everyone. Parents are always involved in school activities.