Highland Community School District Reviews

Overall Highland is a great school. Leadership is phenomenal. lack or no present evidence of harassment or unpleasantness. Through my years everyone has a group and every group is open to a new comer. Staff is very friendly and teacher can teach!
Weve moved a lot and I am so happy we landed here! Highland is a great school district and they have put more effort into teaching my kids than any other school they have attended! My kids attend both the elementary school and middle school and they both love it!
The teachers care a lot about you and how others treat each other. You are able to joke around with teachers without them getting upset with you.
Start Your Review of Highland Community School District
My 15 years spent at Highland have been awesome. My high school years opened up opportunities for me I could have never imagined.
I've gone to highland for my entire educational career. I will be graduating next year and feel very unprepared for what awaits for me at college. Highland often teaches to the students who don't learn as fast, so I was never pushed. Also every teacher that had every done something good for me and my fellow student body either gets fired or they resign because Highland cannot keep good teachers. Overall I don't regret going here because of the friends I've made but I am so glad my little sisters got out of this school when they did.
This school is the worst! We had to fight for our child(rens) education at this school. If your child(ren) has an IEP they don't follow it. It's sad to see the children suffering because they don't get the education they need/deserve. The school just pushes them through grades. Administration bullies parents if they try and stand up for their child(ren). Bullying is horrible at this school.
Good experiences with students and teachers at the school, however, Highland lacks some cultural elements that would, in my opinion, tend to keep more of their students attracted to the idea of high school in general.
I really enjoy Highland High School. I have been going to this school for 10 years, and the staff that works here are very nice and the students are as well. There hasn't been bullying problems in our school for a few years so that helps new students become friends with one another.