Hicksville Exempted Village School District Reviews

I transferred to Hicksville High School at the beginning of my senior year. I came from a much larger school, which was quite different. The teachers were always so helpful and helped me get through the first tough days. The only thing I would change is the sports. The coaches are constantly picking their favorites and not necessarily who's the best for the spot. I guess coming to a smaller school is all the "last name game". Who's the teacher of this son or her dad is a coach so she will get a starting spot. it's not fair for the other kids that actually have a chance.
My school has fantastic academics and teachers. We offer College Credit Plus and Advanced Placement courses for all students free of charge. The teachers are friendly and helpful (especially the math teacher Mrs. Lysaght). It is a small school, but it offers a lot more than the other two schools I was enrolled in. I especially enjoy our soup/salad bar for lunch!
Great school with great educators. It is a new school still and that provides many benefits such as safer precautions and better environment for the students. I went to Hicksville for all of my k-12 schooling. Loved it there.
Start Your Review of Hicksville Exempted Village School District
I liked that everyone there come together as a family when things go wrong and just in general. At Hicksville everyone in that school is family. Its a very friendly atmosphere with great facilities.
As a former Hicksville high school graduate and a parent of an elementary student, I can not say enough about this school district! Wonderful, caring, enthusiastic teachers. I feel Hicksville is preparing my child for success, and I couldn't be happier!
I like the close knit community at Hicksville. We all get along and there isn't much drama at the school. Everyone seems respectful to one another. I would like to see the school divide the lunches up because there isn't enough time to eat sometimes.