Hickman County Public Schools Reviews

I like Hickman county public school because it is a small school that you make friends right off the bat and another bonas is the teacher to student ratio is amazing. I got a chance to bond with all of my teaches. Something that makes Hickman county schools different is that the high school is with the middle schoool so you don't have the big transition. One thing I want to see change is having 1 lunch with 9-12 there is a lot of kids to fit in one room at that time so it makes finding a seat hard.
A great school for a small town. Could use some diversity and more progressive involvement for the students.
The school provides a great educational system and a lot of opportunities for under-privileged kids, but all in all it's definitely a three out of five stars. I say that specifically because of the way they handle children who have opposing views and different political preferences. It's a very southern school, so diversity is odd.
Start Your Review of Hickman County Public Schools
I recently just graduated from HCHS. I really enjoyed my experience while attending this school because the environment was always friendly and accepting. HCHS teachers and faculty was always inviting and would do anything they could to help me succeed. One thing I would like to see change at the school would probably be the sports department. HCHS doesn't offer many sport opportunities for the students, and I think if it did more people would like to get involved with the school.