Hesston Unified School District Reviews

I liked that it was a relatively small school and that everyone knew each other and were passionate about school events.
Most of the teachers are very helpful and teach well, teamwork is often incorporated into lessons so no one is left out, it’s a small school, only about 250 students. The courses could definitely be more challenging, at least 25% of my class has a 4.0 GPA.
I went to Hesston elementary through high school. There are some good opportunities for students to be involved in extracurricular activities. They focus too much on football rather than some of the other programs, though.
Start Your Review of Hesston Unified School District
Hesston High School has taught me to take initiative for my own work. I have been able to be involved in multiple sports and clubs throughout my time spent at Hesston. The teachers always go above and beyond to care for their students and make sure they are performing to the best of their ability.
Hesston is a progressive district located in central Kansas. Hesston displays a commitment to building relationships between students, staff and the community.
Very good school district. Has a lot of really great educators. Loved the environment! Grew up in this school district and would highly recommend it to others. And would love to be able to work in this school district.
I like the small size of the school and the opportunity for student and parent involvement. There are a broad range of athletic, music, art, and science clubs to join. Faculty and administration are available to address concerns and students have a range of academic choices and difficulty from which to choose.