Herscher Community Unit School District No. 2 Reviews

The school offers a mediocre education and is a bland experience. Few teachers care for their students and there is little school spirit. The location of the school is in a small town of about 2,000 people. The school is outdated and has air conditioning in few rooms.
The small town vibe of Herscher is the perfect experience. The small classes and one on one attention from teachers makes the experience more meaningful and better prepares students for future endeavors.
I loved the small town atmosphere going to Herscher gave me. I knew all my classmates since kindergarten. The small class gave me the opportunities to have more one on one learning which I believe has made me more successful in college.
Start Your Review of Herscher Community Unit School District No. 2
Herscher has few enough students to allow teachers one on one time to thoroughly teach a struggling student. I would like to see the Herscher School District diversify.
Herscher is and excellent school filled with bright, young students. The teachers are very kind and are eager to help educate their students. If something were to change in Herscher, I hope it would be the safety of the school. Herscher is in a very small town with not much funding, and therefore does not allow it to have higher-end safety precautions.