Hermitage R-IV School District Reviews

The teachers are amazing. The students are nice. The atmosphere is unlike anywhere else. very small.
I like the small environment of the school itself, it is very easy to connect with the teachers. It provides a home-like feel. However, I do not like the policies at Hermitage. The rules are too strict for any student to enjoy school 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, as well as how some students are treated. This school could use some improvement!
I love the small setting. The people are friendly, and we’re very active in our community doing fundraisers and holding fun nights for students and their families.
Start Your Review of Hermitage R-IV School District
I have been attending Hermitage High School for the past 4 years. Before that I had been there 13 years going from preschool and through middle school. I have always got the help that I needed from the teachers and staff. They work their hardest to make sure that every student is working toward their full potential. I would highly recommend Hermitage High School to anyone showing interest!