Henry County Public Schools Reviews

Henry county is a small school system but is one that is committed to its students and making sure they are college and/or career ready. They take pride in their students and want whaybis best for them in and out of school. My parents graduated from here and have been very successful. I know that I will be successful after my education at Henry County. You get out of education what you out into it.
The teachers will always make sure you make it through their class as long as you try and ask for help. They’ll never let a student fall behind.
Henry County High School is a great place for education, located in a small, rural town. The school has an incredible staff, ready to help each student to learn and grow. It also has great academics and tremendous pathway possibilities.
Start Your Review of Henry County Public Schools
I am proud of Henry County High School for becoming a distinguished school. I like the idea of having a college and career readiness helper to help seniors know what we need to do to graduate and to help us be prepared for the future. I like having chromebooks because it saves paper but I think teaches should improve their lessons by involving hands on activities instead of being on the computer all the time.
The only thing good about this school is the teachers that care. The administration on the other hand couldn't care less. My experience with this school gives me shell shock. Wish they would get rid of the principle and find some who genuinely cares about the students.
They act as if they love all alfaculty members, then stab them in the back for no apparent reason. And they will get rid of the faculty who are loving and kind towards students, but they'll keep the one who told me that I was the worst. I don't understand. They also tell students that we need to stand up for what we believe in, and the minute we do, we get shut down.
This school is not the worst school. I met plenty of interesting people. However people stick to their groups. Lots of parties behind the scenes. Some stuff are rude but others are real nice.