Henrico County Public Schools Reviews

Henrico had a great range of schools with all sorts of people. There was a good amount of diversity, great sporting events, good college preparation and overall a good environment. They provide a lot for their students such as laptops, college preparation and so much more. There was always a variety of clubs to join. Some schools are obviously better than other but each is treated the same.
There are great schools in this county and the schools in Henrico public schools are very diverse and the school academic and teachers are very good.
I have been in Henrico County Public Schools since Elementary school. I am now in high school. The teachers are great at teaching and show that they want to help you. The rules that are made aren’t too strict. The students follow these rules and listen to the teachers. I also like the programs that are in the schools.
Start Your Review of Henrico County Public Schools
Heaneico County School district is one of the best in Richmond. Our resources are abundant compared to some of our sister districts. We as students are challenged to think outside of what we know. The diversity allows for new ideas to be shared amongst us.
I have only been a part of the Henrico County Public Schools for three years, but during my duration of these years I have never felt more equipped for college. Deep Run, specifically, prepares me for college by challenging me in my academics daily. By giving me this challenge, I will be prepared to be sent off to college with studying tools and methods in order to get the grades I'll work so hard for.
The teachers at Henrico County Public Schools are very well trained and educated about their subject for the most part. My school building is also very nice. But, the atmosphere and student body are terrible and do not reflect the values outlined in their mission statement.
I loved the fact that they gave us computers in high school and that there were lots of after school projects funded.
Diversity makes my school great. Teachers are compassionate, supportive and go above and beyond the call of duty. As a vegetarian, the only complaint I have are the food options. That being said, because I pack my lunch it is an easy fix. Glen Allen High School is an excellent high school and Henrico County produces many impressive scholars.
I had some very amazing teachers in the HCPS school system they would do anything and everything to make sure I made the grades and grauduated. They weren’t just teachers they were more. I also had teachers who seemed to be worn out but in the end I’m happy I was in the district. I made some amazon memories.
I went to Henrico County Public Schools for elementary, middle, and high school. I enjoyed my time in Henrico County Schools and I believe it is a great district for developing minds. I'd like to see a higher emphasis on more rigorous and interesting classes and curricula for students to be more engaged across the county.
As a student in HCPS for 14 years I have fallen in love and become a part of this school district over the years. I love the culture but I need the diversity in the schools to increase and end the segregation of African Americans into poor schools and hire better teachers for said schools.
I attended Highland Springs High School it was a great overall school environment. Teachers there that help you succeed, tutoring programs for anyone that needs help, and also great community support and involvement. A few things that could be improved could be the school lunches, less tardy sweeping, and more awarding of the students: that could increase the graduation percentages and encourage students to continue learning at an higher education facility.
My experience attending a school in Henrico County has been overall very good. The teachers and staff are very helpful and caring with your future goals and dreams.
Henrico County Schools made a good education attainable by maintaining the student body's access to any resources required for a career or continued education. If you ask around for help and advice, you're sure to find what you need.
I loved the teaching experience more than Richmond because teachers actually took time out to help each individual student. The whole environment was such a big change.
I am a graduating senior and I have had a great experience. Henrico County have some of the best teachers in the state and they keep parents in the loop of school announcements.
I feel the district doesn’t care enough about the immigrants who come to the US. They need to better train teachers to be able to help the kids who can’t speak English. They shouldn’t have to feel so alone.
Start Your Review of Henrico County Public Schools
Honestly, this is one of the best counties I have ever been to. Not only do we have specialty centers helping students to specialize to their careers early on in high school, but we also have tech centers. Students are able to specialize in certain trades within the tech centers to get a head start on the working path. Furthermore, they have so many opportunities for students to help them to succeed, even past college when the student is not really their responsibility anymore. They care a lot about their students and it is so honorable.
I loved my experience in high school and all the staff. The teachers were wonderful and I was always greeted at the door and with a smile. Teachers knew me by name and I felt as if I got individualized attention and instruction.
Henrico County Public Schools offered high quality educational programs. It's diverse and creates an awesome environment for students across the whole county.