Hendrick Hudson Central School District Reviews

Had an excellent choir director and drama department. Helped me to decide I wanted to continue in the arts!
Hendrick Hudson is a great high school that offers a wide range of classes and programs with excellent teachers to teach the material.
Hen Hud had great teachers and many extracurricular activities. Guidance counselors were involved and resources for a successful college experience were offered as well as alternative programs.
Start Your Review of Hendrick Hudson Central School District
My experience at this high school was okay. I did well in my classes, got involves in many honors societies and sports. I met a few teachers who impacted my life greatly and helped me get through school. I enjoyed playing on the sports teams for this school and have been successful so far.
Amazing teachers- particularly Confrey, Hall, Barthelmes, McQuade. Good tennis, track, and other sports programs. Food is not good. Very helpful and kind staff. Mackin is garbage and should have been fired long ago.
Academically- It's a great school. Hardworking students will excell. There are a plethora of Advanced Placement classes perfect for student looking to go to prestigious universities. Offers connections to out of school oppurtunities. Prepares you for real-world experiences. For students who need extra help, hendrick hudson is also great offering special services.
Socially- social blutterflies will be able to spread their wings. There are decently cultured students here (d/t social media). If your child is quiet or shy- an introvert-they may have trouble finding their niche. It can be quiet clicky.
Teachers are very involved and caring. Administration goes above and beyond. They have a presence at every event.
Hendrick Hudson has the most amazing staff that works so hard for their students and gets them excited to learn. It also offers countless extracurricular opportunities and great ways to get involved.