Helena-West Helena School District Reviews

The school is alright. The new campus being built will be a good improvement for the district, but the people in it can be a problem at times.
My experience overall was amazing. However, I did encounter a very bad problem with a teacher. I think what needs to change is more security on the confidential policy.
The administrators and teachers want the students to have a good education. They make sure that every student is learning and grasping every concept to the best of their ability. Our school district wants all of us to be something in life. Although, there are some staff that don't care, others actually do. They make sure we are good in school and want us to be our best outside of it. Our district isn't the best, but they are helping us and bettering us for the real world. The dropout rate has declined, so obviously they are impacting our lives.
Start Your Review of Helena-West Helena School District
I like the sports. There should be changes will the staff, ones who are qualified for each position. There should be more positive influences and motivators.
My experience in Helena-West Helena School district was okay. I would like to see the students have more resources than I did. Especially now since I have younger siblings within this district.