Hays Unified School District Reviews

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE CONCURRENT CREDITS OFFERED AT THIS SCHOOL. THE VARIETY OF CLASSES ARE ADEQUATE. THE PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE COLLEGES ARE GOOD. THE COUNSELORS ARE OUTSTANDING AT VISITING WITH THE STUDENTS ABOUT THEIR COLLEGE PLANS AND GIVING THEM WEBSITES TO START APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS.
The district as a whole is sufficient.
Due to budget cuts and limited resources, a lot has been cut out or trimmed down.
Overall, the community has the redeeming factor.
It is a great area. The middle school and high school are right next to each other so that makes it easy as your kids are growing up. The only thing I would change is the architecture of the schools. It's very bland.
Start Your Review of Hays Unified School District
the district has many educated teachers, but their facilities are out-dated. the bathroom need new plumbing, they also need better protection for emergency situations. they could also improve their computer lab(build labs).
I absolutely enjoyed the variety of classes available in the curriculums offered in the schools. Especially in the high school area. I've enjoyed the varied class sizes and period lengths. One main area I would like to see improved is in Math and Science courses I would like to see the instructors provide more hands on practice in class and provide students with some real life usage examples of the concepts being taught.