Hawkins Independent School District Reviews

Hawkins ISD is a good school district. It’s a small school and everyone know each other. I’ve attended this school since kindergarten. I wish the school recognizes academics as much as it recognizes sports and athletes. Overall, it is a good school.
I enjoyed my experience at Hawkins ISD , I was apart of the PALS program , I was also a student aid for the elementary my sophomore, junior , and senior year. I appreciate all the help that I got which aided in my academic success and molded me into the young woman I am today. Hawkins ISD is a very driven establishment the teachers work with the students and put their education first.
I have been going to this school practically all of my school career, and there has never been a problem. It is an outstanding school, its just small but you can't really help that.
Start Your Review of Hawkins Independent School District
Hawkins is a good school but being a sophomore I know only the very minimum about my options for college and after high school success.
I love Hawkins. It is very kid safe. There are many opportunities available. The teachers are very patient and fair with students.