Hastings Public Schools Reviews

I enjoy Hastings Public Schools. I feel preprared for college and the real world. They hold us to good expectations and offer challenging classes. They put a lot of work in to help us with preparing for college and applying to scholarships. I wish we had longer for lunch time but that is a minor detail. Overall, I really enjoy the school and teachers. Many honors teachers truly care about their students.
Hastings Public Schools is a good place to get an education. Most teachers are very knowledgeable and willing to help students if they need help. There are plenty of activities offered by HHS. Overall a good school in Nebraska that has offers a variety of things to suit a variety of interests.
This school district is great, my child is very well cared for and her achievement at her academics is excellent.
Start Your Review of Hastings Public Schools
I have been a student in the Hastings Public Schools district since 6th grade. I really enjoyed my time at Hastings Middle School because I felt that the teachers there cared about every individual student's success and education. On the contrary I feel like the teachers at the high school do not care about the education of their students and they are only teaching to receive a paycheck.
Our experience with Hastings Senior High School has been a great one! Academically the school is right on track and the communication between all parties is wonderful. The teachers and administration are superior. The school offers many extracurricular activities...far more than other local public schools. The community is proud of the high school and sponsors many activities. I am very happy I attended this school
I really liked the diversity in the system. The only thing I would change would be how strict the teachers are. They are not tough enough on kids who really need to be put in their place.