Hastings-on-Hudson Union Free School District Reviews

The people at Hastings Highschool are amazing. They always greet you with a smile and you are bound to make at least one friend wherever you go.
The Hasting's school district is honestly one of the best. Being union free, the quality of staff is immensely high. Most of the high school teachers have graduated from very elite colleges and have quite the superior amount of qualifications. All of the faculty love to teach what they teach, and it shows off. Students are involved in the school community and there is a very friendly relationship between staff and students.
Hastings has a strong family vibe to it.
even if you from out of district you are welcomed with open arms.
Start Your Review of Hastings-on-Hudson Union Free School District
I started at Hastings as a freshman and I fell in love with the school in a matter of weeks. While we may not be the top school in New York, we do have a lot to offer. We have lots of AP's and honors classes, while at the same time we offer programs for children with special needs. The staff here truly wants the best for each student, and will often go out of their way to make sure the student understands the curriculum. The staff also truly wants what is best for each individual student. As a whole, we are a rather accepting school. We may not be the most diverse, but bullying of any sort is not tolerated here. Students leave Hastings with more than just a high school diploma; they leave with an irreplaceable experience that has supplied them with four amazing years. I know it sounds cheesy but I have truly loved my experience at Hastings High School. I have met wonderful students and staff and have learned more than I can express in words.