Harvard Community Unit School District No. 50 Reviews

My experience was awesome and I really love the school. Everything about the school is just perfect thanks to God
Actually Harvard community college is one of the best in its districts.Alot of people wishes to study there so that they can achieve whatever that they want in life.As for security system parents shoud not worry about because i no they provide the best.Other fields like sports too are superb as in people who wishes to become sports men and women are likely to make that dream come true.They also have great teachers who assist student in learning hard to pass their exam very well.
My experience at Harvard High School is average. It isn't really good but it isn't terrible either. All of the teachers I had so far were decent but only a few are good. It is easy to tell the favorites of most teachers and all of them are not consistent on their standards. I did not have a good social life but because I am involved in band I had an okay time. There isn't much going on at this school, so joining an activity or sport gives you a more interesting experience. The food isn't that good but it is free. I feel safe enough and I have not seen a lot of bullying or crimes occur. A majority of the students have low academic scores but most of the classes were easy to me.
Start Your Review of Harvard Community Unit School District No. 50
As a Junior at Harvard High School, I've liked it so far. Although, there are some changes that can be made. For example, the lunch is probably the biggest complaint from students. The athletes work there butts off in whatever sport they are in but sometimes it isn't just about the athletes. Sometimes it's about the one calling the plays.
I had a lovely experience at HHS. The teachers care, the student body is supportive, and I felt at home.
This is school is very good.I would like to change some school culture . I recommend that you change your food even if it is a little bit.
Seems like a good school to go to and good education. Their academics are great good students. I think the students here have a great school performance and some people here don't care about their future.