Hartville R-II School District Reviews

Hartville High school has made a huge impact on my life. I have learned lessons that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. I am excited for college because of Hartville High School.
I am a senior in this district, and I am impressed. The teachers can be very flexible and helpful. They are good in assisting in scholarships.
It's a decent school, but it has its moments. Mostly what my problem is; is teachers to be more specific, only one teacher, whose name I will not identify for privacy reasons.
Start Your Review of Hartville R-II School District
Personally I think that Hartville is a great place to go to school. If you are looking to play many sports or focus on anything other than academics I wouldn't pick this school. Its not a largely diverse place but it has great teachers.
I have really enjoyed my time at Hartville School. We have experienced many things like state championships, and we get to go to many school events. One year I got to go to New Orleans with my school. I think the teachers are very involved and genuinely care about student success. I would like to see our food improved because it is not the best. I would also like to see more sports offered. Overall, I am very happy with my time spent here.