Hartford Public Schools Reviews

It was great wish there was more resources. It was diverse but not everyone was included. Made great memories and had teachers who made it a great experience to attend school.
My school adventures began at HHP in Preschool and graduate this spring. The High School staff has been especially significant in supporting my ethics and dedication to being the best version of myself. There are several teachers who you can count on to push you instead of acceptance mediocrity.
Hartford High School is a great a high school! The teachers and staff truly care about their kids! The teachers support their kids by showing up to games and activities all the time. Their number one priority is to make sure the kids are safe. Most of the high school students our involved in community service. Hartford high school teaches students what it's like and the difference you can make in your community. We have a program called Tribe Time. This is where students have a class time to complete or makeup certain test you miss in other classes. One thing I would change about Hartford High School is their lunches. I understand about the Michelle Obama rule, but I feel five chicken nuggets wouldn't fill anyone up. But overall great school with great staff,
Start Your Review of Hartford Public Schools
They care about each individual and they want to see every student succeed. I always felt welcome at school and was encouraged to be involved in student activities.
Hartford public schools' motto is # Every child counts, Every moment matters." The elementary principal and staff are amazing. If a parent needs anything all they have to is ask Mr. D. He keeps the parents involved by using social media.
I liked the support from the teachers and the involvement of the community to the school. The teachers constantly push you to do your best and they always have the best interest for you. The school is based on not only education but building a strong relationship ship with the students and helping them grow academically and as a person. I definitely feel prepared to go on to college and become independent after having attended Hartford Public Schools and being provided with all the help they gave me to be successful in life.
I attended Hartford public school and graduated in 2014. My years there were good I got a decent education there and was prepared for college in my senior year with multiple schools visiting and talking to us, assistance with my FAFSA, and teachers readily submitting recommendations it was a good school and I had a lot of fun there.
The teachers here are very friendly and take their time to make sure that every student gets the best education possible.
I've been in the hartford public schools system for 11 years now, all the way from 2nd grade to 12th grade. I've never had a problem with the system, its always been good. I'm pretty sure there are a couple things that they need to change but i'm not going to go in to detail about them..
I really love my high school there are lots of opportunities at the school, different sports that you can take part in and the teachers are great.