Harrison County Public Schools Reviews

Harrison County schools do their best to help involve students and prepare them for the future. They just need to work on there involvement with the Area technology Center. The ATC is very very effective with getting students the resources and help they need for the future.
I have liked my experience with Harrison County. I have spent my whole school career in this school district and I am pretty happy with how most things have gone. Some things could be better but overall I am pretty happy.
I feel my kids are obtaining an excellent education at Harrison County Schools. I am especially pleased with Westside ElementarySchool. Phenomenal teachers across the school system!
Start Your Review of Harrison County Public Schools
The school is alright, the education is a little behind from the schools I have attended before. The population is mostly white country kids and drugs is a big problem in the community. Since its a small town, everybody knows everybody so teachers and students are usually pretty close. All in all its not terrible, just not great.
My overall experience was great at Harrison County. I most enjoyed being part of the football team all four years and being involved in the Vocational school. I learned how to be a team player in both fields of study.