- SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade C minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
Harmony Public Schools - San Antonio Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Elementary Schools in Harmony Public Schools - San Antonio
Middle Schools in Harmony Public Schools - San Antonio
- grade B+
Harmony Science Academy - San Antonio
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 108 reviews
- grade B
Harmony Science Academy - Laredo
- Rating 3.87 out of 5 67 reviews
- grade B minus
Harmony School of Innovation - San Antonio
- Rating 3.23 out of 5 13 reviews
- grade B minus
Harmony Science Academy - Brownsville
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 40 reviews
- grade B minus
Harmony School of Innovation Brownsville
- Rating 4.33 out of 5 15 reviews
Niche users from this school district are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B266 Students
- grade A+257 Students
- grade A+228 Students
- grade B+158 Students
- grade A138 Students
- grade A+125 Students
- grade B122 Students
- grade B120 Students
- grade B118 Students
- grade A minus108 Students
After School at Harmony
At Harmony Public Schools, understanding life while enhancing our students’ capabilities are our number one priority. With our after school programs, we offer multiple avenues of programs and clubs that can easily fit into your busy schedules. After school is dismissed, your child remains safely on campus while attending the after school program of your choice, led by Harmony staff.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
- Support Services33%
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus