Harmony Grove School District (Benton) Reviews

Some of the teachers are amazing and you can tell they really care about you. There are not as many options there as there is with more popular and bigger schools.
Great culture, small school feel with the advantages of larger schools. Basketball dept needs improvement now that Coach left.
My favorite thing about Harmony Grove is probably the close relationships teachers establish with students. I haven’t had a teacher who hasn’t tried their hardest to make sure every student was fully understanding the subject. I wouldn’t change anything about the school other than maybe the size, because as the community grows the school is still small.
Start Your Review of Harmony Grove School District (Benton)
A small and fun community. The school needs more diversity. May need an increase of income of students to help with low income of money.
Harmony Grove is an outstanding school! The administration and faculty are second to none. Recent growth shows why HG is the best little secret around!
It is a fantastic school. My children are thriving there! It is preparing them for college and teaching them life lessons all while being loved by their teachers!
I love Harmony Grove School District in Benton, Arkansas! They properly prepare you for any and everything, especially college. You can get all the help you need with anything here. The academics are very good and the faculty is amazing! There are some really great teachers here! Harmony Grove is a really safe school and everybody who goes there love is! I couldn't imagine going to a different school!
Until seventh grade I always attended a large school. Students were never really looked at as more than a number to up their ranking. At Harmony Grove, I can tell a visible difference that I am no longer a number, but my name. I have such a wide variaty of opportunities that would’ve never been given to me anywhere else.
I loved Harmony Grove. I grew up here, I succeeded and failed here. I learned many life lessons from teachers, class, and students, especially my friends. Harmony Grove is my small hometown where I grew up. A lot happened aging to where I am right now. Ready to graduate and head off to college. Looking back on this school where I had many new challenges that helped me through the next ones, I am going to truly miss it. I am going to miss the laughs and tears and moments I got mad at myself. I will look back on this very moment when I graduate and remember that I am a born Cardinal and will never forget it. I am a Cardinal born and raised and I will honor that til the day I die.
My experience was uneventful. 10/10 would not recommend. However the school does have some good and supportive teachers.
I loved going to school there! I attended Harmony Grove for 13 years and I loved every minute of it. It was like we were one big family. The only thing I wish we would have learned more about was real life experiences.