Harleton Independent School District Reviews

My experience at Harleton has been good for me. My teachers have always been willing to help me and my classmates. Harleton School district is a good community and while it may be a small-town school, it still is a great place to be.
I have had an amazing experience attending Harleton. To begin, we have an amazing administration. These group of adults have went above and beyond to help students stay active in school events and in their education. They find a way to keep us in tact with our future and in present time by encouraging us to participate in extraciricular activities. I myself have had every opportunity possible to make the best of my high school career because of my school.
Harleton Independent School District is a smaller sized school giving students the opportunity to have a one on one relationship with teachers to get help with subjects they are behind or not understanding. In the future I would like to see them focus on all sports and not just mainly one.
Start Your Review of Harleton Independent School District
Harleton High school is a great place with good people. They have plenty of resources for their students and most of the staff will go the extra step to help.
Harleton offered an education experience similar to private school through its variety of sports, clubs, and activities available. Although it is a small school district, I felt like there were plenty of opportunities to get involved in academics, athletics, or within the community. My educational background at Harleton has served me well thus far in college.