Harding County School District Reviews

We have a great sports program where every student is piratically involved in a sport or activity and most of the people are accepting and friendly. Harding county is fun and yet we are serious though we are a smaller school we are great academically and have state titles
This school is in a small community so everyone is involved with and supports the school. I only wish that it wasn't so sports orientated and had more academic type activities like Destination Imagination.
Harding County School District does an excellent job with preparing students for college life. This community takes great pride in the academics and athletic programs. The school is small making it easy to get to know everyone. The teaches don't just help with your schooling but if you have problems in your life, you can always ask a teacher or an administrator for help. Harding County School District is a very comfortable place.
Start Your Review of Harding County School District
I went through all twelve years at Harding County School and for a small school they try to give us a variety of classes in high school. They offered IED, mobile units and Latin. I really enjoyed Latin for 3 years. I had some excellent teachers, they had tons of knowledge in their areas. our teachers really care about teaching and making sure the student know what they were taught.
The people here are wonderful, very outgoing and friendly but it is a small town. There isn't much of a variety of experience you could get here and and the education could be better.