Hanover Park Regional High School District Reviews

Hanover Park has an activity, club, or sport for everyone. There is something for everyone to get involved and feel included. The support from the faculty and parents is high, resulting in student success.
I went to Hanover Park all four years of high school. I had an amazing time here both academically and socially. I found that there were many ways to challenge myself through harder courses and also was able to take great electives as well. The teachers and staff are friendly and supportive through my four years here.
I am a student at Whippany Park, this is our review. The teachers are mostly new, but the oldies are goodies. Our school has many tryhards who overload in AP s and activities for college apps. Many of the students try really hard in hard class and succeed. I do not think that the percentage of proficiency are accurate based on the how many kids are on honor roll, and take advanced classes.
Start Your Review of Hanover Park Regional High School District
I am very pleased with Hanover Park Regional High School district, and have found it to be satisfactory to my educational needs. The outdoor campus has made the school seem more open, even in the cold weather.
Hanover Park Regional High School District consists of two High School, Whippany Park and Hanover Park. The high school I currently attend, Whippany Park, is a great school in terms of academics and extra curricular activities. It has a lot to offer; however, there is a slight problem with the administration and teachers. Many of the teachers make the course more complicated then the course needs to be and the administration often does not listen to what the student body wants to say about teachers. They give us a lot of busy work to complete which takes our time from trying to be regular kids.
Hanover Park is extremely spirited. We truly are a family, and the students all come together when necessary. I am proud of my school.
I enjoy Hanover Park because the teachers go above and beyond their requirements and curriculum to help you succeed. Learning never stops at the end of the 42 minute bell, and faculty is always readily available to help on academic and personal advice. The community is truly 'home'.
my daughter needed extra help due to a learning disability . She had an EIP which help her tremendously. She end up with a GPA of 3.48. Now she's looking forward to college that start in about 2 weeks. so thank you HP for all your support.
I would like for them to offer more S.T.E.M electives and to incorporate core classes in those fields so students are pre-exposed to careers in those fields before going to college so they are better prepared.
The teachers and counsellors at H.P. Are really good. They care about their students and work with you to help you succeed. Some changes would be to have more clubs and revamp a couple of the ones in place with more detailed projects. Overall it has been a great experience thus far!
Great school with great teachers but not challenged enough. Administration could be more understanding but overall no complaints.
All three of my children graduated. I am very pleased not only with academics but socially. It was a wonderful experience for all
Majority of teachers are dedicated to help students with whatever they are having trouble on, others disregard the student's education. The company works in the cafeteria overprice their poor excuse for "food" and serves us garbage. They say they are supportive in maintaining good health, yet they sell burnt fries for 2 dollars and salad (scraps of lettuce with a hint of chicken) for 5. That's a little bit of hyperbole play on my part, but you get the idea. Besides the ridiculous service the school hired, the education is good depending on what classes you have. Most of the college prep classes are a joke, with teachers either not caring or lacking in discipline for the 20-so primates they are paid to teach. Honor/AP classes are a bit better, though some of the same issues I listed above are still prevalent.
Hanover Park High School is a great school to attend. Not only is it located in a safe and desirable area, but its education system is great as well. The teachers at HP are dedicated to preparing students for college. The guidance counselors go out of their way to apply to scholarships for their graduating seniors. The school is a strong advocate for continuing education.
In addition to being a well-rounded school, Hanover Park is unique. The school has a college campus inspired setting. The students have to walk through an open campus to get to their classes. But most of all, Hanover Park encourages the students to treat each other with kindness and to have school spirit. This high school is a great school to enroll your teenager in!
Hanover Park High School is unlike any high school you will see on the East Coast. Our sports teams are record breaking, our education is Harvard acceptance worthy, and our atmosphere makes us feel like home. It's no coincidence that we call ourselves The Hive because of our Hornet mascot; we help each other and love each other just like a colony of bees would. Our saying this year is "We Are Family" and I don't think that has ever been more true than this year. When one of our own found out that he had cancer, everyone immediately started fundraisers and held an event in our gymnasium to raise even more money for the unfortunate family. Although our school may be small compared to others around us, when we come together, we can do anything. Attending Hanover Park High School is the best decision that any child or family could make between our athletic and academic achievements.
Hanover Park offered me many opportunities that really helped me throughout my high school career. All the teachers were always there if you needed help and wanted you to do your very best. They supported you and the ideas that you might have had. Hanover Park offered me several courses that helped me decide and guide me on the career path that I want to eventually pursue. Everyone at the school was always helpful if you had any ideas. My high school was voted for National District of Character and I believe that we truly deserved it. My school is always quick to get involved if something happens to someone in our school. Whether it is a teacher or student diagnosed with cancer or anything else disastrous, our school always comes together as a family to help out in any way possible. Hanover Park truly had an everlasting impact on me as a person and I know that is does for everyone else that has attended it. I am truly proud of my school.
I think it's a really good school. Most of the teachers are really good at what they do, and a lot of them actually made me excel at subjects that I normally hate and perform poorly in. Plus, there isn't as much bullying as one would expect at a high school, at least, I don't observe very much. So, overall, it's been a good experience, one I don't think I could have gotten at many of the other schools in the area.
Start Your Review of Hanover Park Regional High School District
Its not a terrible experience, we like to be known as a school of charcater and we like to accept everyone. The teachers are also extremely friendly and ready to help.
It's a great school that is pretty diverse and has great academics and sports teams. The school has many winning teams in basketball, football, wrestling and more. Also, all the teachers are very nice and helpful. If a student is not doing well they will contact the parent and offer extra help to the student whenever necessary. Also, they are very fair and try their best to help every single student out.