Hanover Community School Corporation Reviews

My experience at Hanover has been amazing, even though I have had some bumps along the road. I'm very blessed to be able to be involved in so many different activities, because I know at larger schools you wouldn't be able to do that. Here at Hanover I am involved in Cross Country, Theatre, Show Choir, Science Olympiad, Chemistry Club, and many other clubs. I am so happy that here you are really able to be given the ability to expand your horizon.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Hanover Central. The teachers and staff truly care about the students. Almost everyone in the school gets along with one another. I would like to see a slight change in diversity among the population of Hanover Central Community School Corporation. The lunches are not big enough to fill the stomachs of the students
I liked that the old superintendent did a lot for the band and choir rather than mainly focusing on sports.
Start Your Review of Hanover Community School Corporation
My experience at Hanover Community School Corporation has been great. The teachers truly care about their students and the recent 1-1 initiative has been great. I feel that working with a Chromebook has better prepared me for college.
Love this school................................................................................... ........................ ............................ .........,...
We don't have the staff and tools needed to keep up. HCHS is falling apart and is a danger to safety to students as well as to staff.
I have been in this high school since freshman year and I am now about to graduate. I have loved going to this school because the teachers are very nice and helpful. Whenever I had issues inside or outside of school they were always willing to help.
The school is small if you are interested in good student to teacher ratio. Most of the teachers phenomenal however there are a few that seem as if they are only there for the money. The students are your typical public school kids. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Love this school district. My kids got everything they could need or want from this school district.
Small closer knot school definitely focused on improving their district. Definitely give you the tools and education you need to succeed but you need to be willing to put some effort in too.
It is a great, small school. I enjoyed my time there, but there were not enough elective classes. You took general education classes and one or two electives and that was it. My friends at Lake Central are talking about all these glass working classes and fun diverse electives we have band, choir, graphic art and art. Not many choices.
Hanover is a good high school. It is a small school so everyone knows everyone. There needs to be more current technology and better food.
The thing I love most about Hanover is how small it is, which allows everyone to get to know each other. Everyone is someone in this school and have a place where they feel belonged and comfortable, and that's not something every high school has. This school is almost like a family to me, and not many people can say that about their school.