Hannibal Central School District Reviews

At Hannibal Central School District I liked all of the student participation in clubs and sports. The faculty and staff are always there to help, and really prepare you for college.
Overall, the school district is pretty good. It's safe enough, food is a bit sketchy sometimes but that's alright, it's pretty well maintained, the teachers are nice as long as you are, and administration pretty much knows you by name, which is a nice touch.
I like how the teachers will assist you when you need the help, and how you can count on them to teach you the information you need to know. In the future, I would like to see more programs and electives added to the curriculum.
Start Your Review of Hannibal Central School District
Terrible school!! Bullying is acceptable!!! Special ed director don't know how to do her job says she will have a meeting with you but you don't hear a word about the meeting the parent requested!! There are laws that fall into play for this and it is a parents right to request a meeting to help there child!!! My lawyer knows everything that has been going on while my child is in the care of this school!! I'm very surprised there hasn't been a law suit on this hole of a school, I guess I maybe the first one!!!!
Hannibal has been a huge part of my life for the past 14 years. They have a plethora of sports, music, and extra curricular activities that had made my experience great. The community is small and teachers can have one on one time with the kids. Great experience
Hannibal school district is part of a small community with big hearts. The teachers are the most friendly people a student could ask for. Everyone is always inviting and professional.