Hampton-Dumont Community School District Reviews

Hampton-Dumont has Average Education and School environment. There is a little diversity. The school only has caucasians and hispanics typically. I was prepared for college and had opportunities to take college classes during high school.
The teachers at this school genuinely care about you and do a great job of preparing you for the future. I had a wonderful time at H-D High and was able to develop into the person I am today.
I love how many classes the school district offers, and the staff is very supportive in all the events the students partake in.
Start Your Review of Hampton-Dumont Community School District
The academic program isn't great. There are always high turnover rates in staff. People who are excelling in curriculum aren't benefitting in any way because the major focus is on students that need more help rather than challenging those who are far ahead in their class.
I have had a wonderful experience at Hampton. The teachers truly care about you and they want to see you succeed. If you look for help they will take time out of their day to help you. It is a truly unique high school because we have diverse groups in our school and all of the race blend together. Their is no rift between any of them. The best thing about HDHS is that you can basically take a whole year of college while still in high school with all of the college classes that are offered here.
At Hampton Dumont, I like the open arms the teachers always have for students who need it the most. Whether it be help in school work, life advice, or at home situations they are always there. However, from the 4 years I have been at Hampton Dumont, I have seen numerous amounts of things taken away from students. Such as printing privileges and homecoming week activities. Not many like change, so having a mass amount of changes in just 4 years can effect the students attitude towards the school.
I really love my school. My school is pretty small. This is a great advantage for me because of the great one on one time.