Hampton City Public Schools Reviews

AMAZING......Great School System
My daughter is getting a better education here than PRIVATE school. Teachers really care and Administration is ALWAYS there for you
My experience is been a really great experience and I enjoy every opportunity that has been given to me so I do everything what it takes to be successful. What I like about Hampton City public schools is that I like the teachers because they push me to be a better person and they want the best in my academic career as a student. One thing that they can change in the district is the Food because the food is nasty and they give you little amount of food
I love that some of the teachers go above and beyond to provide for our kids. They are very approachable!
Start Your Review of Hampton City Public Schools
I went to two Hampton City Schools. I saw that both schools exemplified outstanding curriculum and administration was especially involved in the students’ wellbeing and education. Staff was amazing and very passionate about their work and teachings. I’m very proud and excited to say that I will be graduating from Hampton City Schools!
Went to Phoebus High school for my sophomore and senior year. It was a decent school to attend to graduate from high school. Not many interesting clubs or after school activities I was interested in.
Attended Hampton City Schools for all but one semester, but that semester showed some things that could be better and that HCS was not so bad
HCS was a enjoyable experience and learned a lot throughout my 1-12 grade years. the food could be better though
Hampton City Schools is a good district. I enjoyed the community feel that existed with the school/sporting events. Some of the parts pf the schools needed to be updated.
I like how the teachers always go the extra mile to offer help. They offer tutoring before and after school. There’s always a solution to your problem. I love how they are always willing to help and don’t mind doing so.
My expierence of the school was okay, i had ups and down but it was a decent expiernce. The most disappointment I had was the school food, most times I would have to eat the food but if I had any chance not to eat it at all i would've
Hampton Public Schools are very good with communicating with the parents about any event that is happening or has happen at the school. They communicate with a phone call, voice mail and the with an email about all information concerning the school. What I would like to see change is an remodel of Hampton High School as it is very old and better upkeep of the grounds. other wise academically the school does a great job.
Hampton City Schools provide college and career coaches to assist students transition into adulthood.
Being able to learn in Hampton City Public Schools was an amazing and fun experience. The students are very nice and caring as well as the teachers.
Hampton City School's weren't as bad as some would say. Since my freshman year the lunches have gotten so much better. I just don't think that it is worth the two dollars and fifteen cents we have to pay in order to eat it. Its gotten cleaner since I've been there, less roaches and rats. This school year I have seen maybe three roaches and one rat.
I would like to see more people coming together instead of fighting and killing each other because we are the future and there are a lot of people that want to see us succeed. Also, to live out our dreams and become better people. I like the Hampton City Public Schools because it is very diverse and there are so many events that goes on here.
The teachers support you in and out of school. The school system cares about its kids and make decisions to enhance their educational experience.
I would like too see more students being prepared for college and I had a fun time being in Hampton City Schools. Met friends and people that put me in positions to go to college and I would like to thank them very much.
Start Your Review of Hampton City Public Schools
They need to change the food they are giving to the kids in all grades. The high schools are old and Worn. Bathrooms are OKAY;the school usually puts more effort into sports and academics but other clubs and activities are usually personally funded from teachers or involved parents.
The education that you receive attending Hampton Public schools is great! I love the fact that all of my teachers are willing to spend extra time with me to help. I think that the way students act at these schools gives them a bad reputation.
Hampton Public School was awesome they had a department and support staff for seniors to ensure everyone graduates on time and keeping up with their work. Also the school I went to was very safe they had security and police officers. Administration wasn't to harsh on the students and gave everyone every chance to do well.