Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District Reviews

High stress environment, but overall really good school with helpful teachers, nice students, and lots of resources for success. Hard but helps you become very well prepared for college.
Great school and great education. I played basketball. I had great help with my ADHD . The school offers clubs. Accapella group is really great. The teachers are mostely good.
It is a place of no diversity however prepare you academically for college. Also, the building is very old and resources are old too. I think it needs a facility upgrade.
Start Your Review of Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District
I learned a lot at the school, but the environment wasn't for me. A lot of ritsy people live in the area, so making friends was hard since i came from a middle class family. It was hard to play sports there because the coaches favored their kids friends over others. Education was alright.
Many passionate and very experienced teachers. Academics were made enjoyable. Theatre program is amazing. Felt I stuck out as a minority, however, there are many activities and clubs that allow students to connect.
Hamilton-Wenham is a very good academic school district. It is rigorous and very heavy on writing. I had a good experience socially but the amount of homework given is insane and it's hard to balance all the extracurriculars and social activities with tough classes and homework. It is a strict school system but is exceptional at preparing its students for college and the work load that goes along with it.
Teachers are good, but underfunded. The school is very focused on making sure that all students receive a good education, but you have to work very hard. The principal is terrific as well as his vice principal. We have a 1 to 1 program with iPads. I would highly recommend going to this school.
The best thing about Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District is the communication of the Principle and Vice Principle's communication with the parents and student body. They communicate with all the most current forms of social media which the student seem to relate to.