Hamilton Central School District Reviews

They need to improve their special education dept.both my kids are struggling and I don't feel the school is doing enough to support them. Rather they send them on a 1\2hour bus ride to another program.
Hamilton Central School is an amazing school to grow up attending. It is a tight nit community where everyone knows your name and is willing to help you. The teachers are always there to help with anything you might need, and the students are well behaved and genuine people.
There are a lot of chances for students to make their own choices and prepare for life after highschool.
Start Your Review of Hamilton Central School District
Hamilton Central school district is one of those high schools that makes you feel at home. The school is small and has a huge community base. During academic or athletic function there is always a support group standing behind you. The education provided is high quality and each student is allowed the opportunity to create personal bonds with teachers in order to really connect with the material. I attended Hamilton Central school from kindergarten up until I graduated beside my classmates I had known and loved since elementary school. The bonds shared in this school are incredible and cannot be compared to any other school in my opinion.