Haleyville City Schools Reviews

I have been attending Haleyville City Schools from Kindergarten to Senior Year. I have had some of the best teachers and staff. I've been highly impacted by the Center of Technology during my time at HHS. They have one of the best programs in the entire State in my opinion. I am so proud of my education and feel like the Business Education has prepared me for my career. I highly recommend Haleyville City Schools.
Haleyville schools provide an excellent education in a "small town" environment. The teachers go above and beyond the classroom setting to give your child the best education possible. Respect of authority and country is still honored. An example would be last night as the football team ran on the field the senior players ran waving American flags.
The high school offers three duel enrollment college courses: History, English and Biology. On the campus there is also a Center of technology which includes: Drafting and Robotics, Welding, Building Construction and Agriculture, Automotives, and Health Science courses. The Health Science program offers a course that when you graduate you can already earn a certified nurse assistant.
Haleyville High School is a great school to attend. We have excellent teachers, administration and school board. Our athletic facilities are top notch and the community support is outstanding. Our academic curriculum is very challenging and prepares you for college.
Start Your Review of Haleyville City Schools
The school system is a family oriented system and is a great place for students. There is great parent involvement and the teachers are fantastic. The administration really cares about the students' success.
This is a great school in a small town. The community is very supportive of the school system. The teachers care about their students and living in such a small tight knit community allows teachers to connect with students outside of school as well. Academics are good but it would be nice if they offered more AP or Dual Enrollment classes.