Hale County Schools Reviews

My experience at Hale County was amazing the teachers have taught me a lot. They always pushed me to be better then what I was. I was eager to learn in they always was ready to be pushed to teach more.
Supportive parents, coaches, and staff. My son had a great high school experience. My daughter attends the school now. There needs to be more textbooks or other devices to help kids study more at home. The principal now is very dedicated to the kids success.
Hale County High School has prepared me for college preparedness. The teachers are helpful and they make sure you are ready for the next step in your life.
Start Your Review of Hale County Schools
We very well taught and is an very exciting school, Some times were very displeasing but we all learn to push forward. But the teachers teach very well and they also take action when our school is possible in trouble, we have great principles there names are Dr Constant and Mr. D Harris
My experience at hale county high school was the best I will miss everyday , every moment that I had at hale county high school. The thing that I would like to see change is more room and better food .
High School was very fun. Now that i am a senior its time for me to attend college. My high school is located in a small town call Greensboro. I've grown up in Greensboro all my life . I attend Greensboro since kindergarten. While in school my teachers were very nice to me . They always wanted me to do what was best and prepared me for college . I felt very safe while attending Greensboro . At Greensboro I was a member of the football team . Sports play a big role in the south. The school lunches were great. Overall i can say i had a very fun 12 years at Greensboro elementary and high school .