Hale Center Independent School District Reviews

I moved into Hale Center when I was a Sophomore. Coming into this school, I did notice that it had it's downsides. Before you get into what modern movies will call a "click," it's pretty hard to get along with the kids that are around you. But after you get past that initial part of getting "accepted," you learn that this school is more than just friends. You get into the activities and the sports, and you fall in love with it.
My favorite part of this district was the small community. I would like less focus on STARR testing.
Way to much favoritism for a student to have a fair chance. I wish this school would stand behind what they say they believe in "that every student matters ".i guess it is like what people say it's not ur hard work it is who u know !at least that's what this school makes u believe.😢
Start Your Review of Hale Center Independent School District
It is a very good school that lets you dream and leads you to achieving your goals. It is a nice small town school with great people. The teachers here can be good and bad depending on the person. They help you on many questions that you may have. The administration is one of the best part of the school. I might be a bit bias since the principle is my father. The coaches for the sports team is also very good. The big problem with the school is the food. It was so bad that I had to start taking my lunch after a few years of eating.
I have always felt welcome by students and staff at Hale Center. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.