Hale Center Independent School District Reviews

My favorite part of this district was the small community. I would like less focus on STARR testing.
Way to much favoritism for a student to have a fair chance. I wish this school would stand behind what they say they believe in "that every student matters ".i guess it is like what people say it's not ur hard work it is who u know !at least that's what this school makes u believe.😢
It is a very good school that lets you dream and leads you to achieving your goals. It is a nice small town school with great people. The teachers here can be good and bad depending on the person. They help you on many questions that you may have. The administration is one of the best part of the school. I might be a bit bias since the principle is my father. The coaches for the sports team is also very good. The big problem with the school is the food. It was so bad that I had to start taking my lunch after a few years of eating.
Start Your Review of Hale Center Independent School District
I have always felt welcome by students and staff at Hale Center. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.