Hagerman Joint School District Reviews

Good experience. The teachers were nice and students were friendly. There just aren't good electives to choose between.
I loved all classes and their learning style is amazing...if you don't pay attention, you miss out on the fun! I wish there was more respect and more club activities! The Student Body President does a very good job in keeping things fun and able to have the students learn! Teachers are awesome and funny at times! I loved it and can't wait for this upcoming year as a senior!
The biggest thing is that the classes offered are lackadaisical and aren't labor intensive, ive taken one class that challenged me in the 2.5 years ive done school here
Start Your Review of Hagerman Joint School District
I enjoyed the small town atmosphere, however, it also had its down side. You can find friends easily but they are very few. The curriculum is focused on, but it seems like the sports is more important for some. I still loved this school but it wasn't all perfect.
Hagerman has excellent teachers and they prepare you for your future. Everybody is very kind here and if you ever need help you can ask anyone. Hagerman is located in a very small town so you feel safe. Everybody knows everybody in the school so for the most part all students are nice to each other.