Hadley-Luzerne Central School District Reviews

Generally, students are caring and nice. Very cliquey. Staff is generally unprofessional and disengaged in their teaching. School administration is laughable. Minor drug issue among the students. Community is supportive, athletics are highly valued. Teachers generally care about students.
The highschool and their teachers do the best they can but it is not always the best. However many things can be changed to better the working environment for teachers and the environment for the students.
I love my school. Our teachers really care about the students. They are always available for extra help after school. The administration also does a great job at keeping us safe. They have recently developed new security procedures and hired a new security guard. We have many extracurricular activities such as S.A.D.D., key club, Honor society, Drama and yearbook. I think that the school could improve on the number of AP classes that they offer. There are currently only a few offered.
Start Your Review of Hadley-Luzerne Central School District
Very good teachers, they want you to succeed. All of the teachers want you to take that next step in your life whether it be the workforce, or going to college they are going to help you in any way that they can for you to achieve this goal of yours.
I liked playing sports while I was a student at Hadley-Luzerne High School. I also like some of the teachers there and a couple of classes that I had. The food on the other had was normally awful and there were only a few good meals.
Hadley-Luzerne Central School is a small district and therefore has a lot of involvement from both the parents and the students. There isn't a lot of diversity within the town, however, the students are close with each other and the teachers. I've had very few issues while attending this school.
Great school full of students with grwat potential. Unfortunately, students with potential are often mis guided and not well informed about great opportunities. Teaching these great students are a hand full of teachers who do care about their students well being. Offering the best advise they can with the resources they have access too.