Hackett School District Reviews

I have moved schools, changing my location at least once a year. Though, I have made Hackett High School my home, after moving here at the beginning of this year. The people are so nice, this includes the teachers as well the students. The academics are out of this world, as my GPA has never been this high and I am finally able to grasp onto the meaning of things I usually would've misunderstood. This school has became my home and I wouldn't change a thing. It is small, sure, but what 2A school isn't? Everybody gets along, and everyone is able to make a difference. This isn't just my school, this is my land.
Although the school is really small and their is not much of a diversity, the staff and students are all really friendly. The teachers are willing to work with their students and are lenient when necessary. I have only good experiences with all the teachers and staff. The only thing I would change about this school is the availability of different classes.
GREAT TEACHERS BUT TOO MUCH DRAMA. NOT ENOUGH DONE ABOUT IT. THE PRINCIPAL NEEDS TO TRY HARDER TO PUT AN END TO THE BULLYING.
Start Your Review of Hackett School District
I enjoy the small town atmosphere of this school. The entire student body knows each other or at least recognizes each other as a Hackett student. Wonderful friendships are created with fellow students because we have known each other our entire school career. We become a family. The teachers are part of the community and treat everyone as family too. They help students reach their potential and cheer them on in everything they do. Parents keep watchful eyes on everyone since the small school allows them the advantage of developing relations too. The major problem I see with Hackett is the lack of advanced technology offered to students and used by the teaching and administrative staff.