Gwinn Area Community Schools Reviews

Being a Senior at Gwinn high school this year I have to say the school isn't horrible like others would say. the teachers, staff and students are all relatively nice and easy to get along with. If there is ever a problem the teachers and the staff all work together to solve that problem. The RTC room is a great asset that I believe works quite well.
I dont like Gwinn Schools. Nothing is really done about bullying and the teachers only favor the favorite students. (wether their good or not)
The teachers here are caring and top-notch. The school has gone through a lot of administrative changes, but everyone is dedicated to their job. My daughter played basketball and had a great coach.
Start Your Review of Gwinn Area Community Schools
My experience at Gwinn Area Community schools has been on of the best educational experiences. The teachers are really committed to wanting every student to succeed and rise to their full potential. The staff set the expectations high for the students,wanting them to think at the next level. Throughout my school years at Gwinn I have made friends that will stay by my side throughout future years. I have learned so much from studying skills to life skills. Education is Gwinn’s main focus. Something that I would change about Gwinn Area Community Schools would be their lunch options. I have known many students that are continuously unhappy with the school offered lunches.
I've been going to Gwinn Area Community school's for my whole life now. I really like it here, the classes are small, which is great because then you'll get more help and your teachers know your name.
Almost all of the teachers are super nice and always willing to help out. Although, because it is a small town school there is a lot more drama between students. Most of the people within Gwinn Schools have known each other since kindergarten, so for someone just coming into those schools in high school it can be challenging to find friend groups.