Guntersville City Schools Reviews

My experience at Guntersville city schools has been fairly excellent. We have amazing staff who are always invested in your life in and out of school, a close knit community involving students, teachers, and parents, and a variety of classes are offered in order to cater to a large pool of students. Some things that need to happen in order to improve our school life is a new facility for the high school, the refinement of procedures for online classes, and more involvement with the counselors. If these things are achieved, Guntersville City Schools is capable of surpassing excellence, and becoming an outstanding school district.
The school has great academics, many classes to choose upon your career path, many paths you can take, and the counselors are the best!
I would like to see Guntersville City Schools place as much emphasis on finding qualified teachers as they do on finding coaches.
Start Your Review of Guntersville City Schools
Guntersville was a great school with wonderful helpful teachers. They go out of their way to make sure you understand everything you need.
LOVED THE SCHOOL SYSTEM THE SCHOOL SYSTEM WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO GET TO KNOW MOST OF MY CLASS MATES AND I KNEW MOST OF THE TEACHERS. THEY WERE ALL READY TO HELP WITH ANY PROBLEM AND SITUATIONS. LOVED BEING IN THE BAND PROGRAM.
I enjoyed my experience at Guntersville City Schools. The elementary schools and the high school are older and need of replacement with newer facilities. The teachers are fantastic for such a small school system and able to develop a repor with students. School safety is handled very adequately by Guntersville Police. Sports teams are held in very high regard at Guntersville and many in the student body are involved.
I moved here in middle school and I have met more people here than any other school. I love it! The teachers are all really good at what they do. You can actually have that connection with most of the teachers here. They always help with one on one help and make sure you understand everything before moving on. There are so many different activities you can be involved in and the sport teams here are great.
Sports were often put before a lot of things in the school system. Also, when it mattered the most, we discovered that for the most part, the reputation of the school system and what they put their money into was far more important than promises made to students or the students needs in general. Great experience up until the last two years of high school.
It's a great learning environment!! There's not one corner or room you'll go by and hear the word of that subject. It's almost like there preaching the word of education. It's make me laugh sometime to think how lucky am I to have such a great school. Thanks to the Good lord I am able to take my learning to the next level with the help of GHS.
I have had various experiences that have shaped me into what I am today! I have opened up with various teachers who have encouraged me greatly and without them and all there help most likely, i would still be undecided on what i wanted to do with my life