Gunter Independent School District Reviews

I like how you can connect with your teachers on a personal level. When you are part of a sport or association it is a family.
I am a recent alumni from the Gunter school district, and I enjoyed my time there. The small town community values show through the teaching styles and quality education commitment from the staff and faculty.
Gunter High School is a fantastic school district that helps make each individual a better student and person. Their focus is one-on-one communication which help students who need more attention. The district was ranked exemplary twice in recent memory, and Gunter is a great place to learn!
Start Your Review of Gunter Independent School District
The teachers and administration truly care about the students and their success, not only in the classroom, but in life. The small town touches that this community has to offer.
Great school. Offers a lot of learning opportunities despite it being a small school district. It is in a great community with excellent community support. The teachers are helpful and truly care about the students. I highly recommend this school district.
I have been going to Gunter schools since I was in Pre-k and I love this community more than anything it's a small town where everyone knows everyone so you consider just about everyone see as family. This is honestly a type of place I hope when I have children they get to experience such an amazing school. Not just is the schooling great hear with the faculty always holding students to higher standards but the teachers turn into lifelong friends they look out for the students. There isn't anything id change other than having more options in classes students get to take like we used to have art, wrestling so I feel like we need to venture out just a little more. But i would recommend more people come to school here. I'm glad i get to end senior year here with friends i have known since I was five.