Grosse Ile Township Schools Reviews

Overall my experience at Grosse Ile High School has been very good, the academics are of good quality and challenging. I would love to see more diversity here since the area is mainly white.
Grosse Ile has some the kindest and most compassionate teachers i have EVER seen in a school district. Coming from another school and being terrified to be here, the staff made me feel so welcomed. Also, they make it very easy to express yourself fully while here and give off a judgment free feeling.
At Grosse Ile high school all of the teachers are very kind and they all respect the students and try to help them do the best that they can.
Start Your Review of Grosse Ile Township Schools
I graduated from Grosse Ile High School in 2017. GIHS offers the highest quality of academics, teachers, activities, and resources. It is very difficult to struggle at GIHS, and if you do, there is always someone there to help you.
They have amazing resources, including several computer labs and great art and music programs. I play in the band, and we have super cool things we get to do. It's a great place to live and go to school
It was very nice. Not very much diversity but that can be changed. Generally good academics and staffing. The food was always alright. Also, the only facility that received attention was the football field.
Meridian Elementary school has wonderful teachers and administrator. Students are encouraged, feel safe, and teachers differentiate instruction.
Grosse Ile is a very small school district -- our Township is literally an island between Michigan and Canada. This can have both advantages and disadvantages. Being such a small community, everyone knows everything about everyone else. While that can be pretty annoying growing up, it does provide a certain amount of comfort. The schools are fairly well regarded, particularly in Wayne County. The economic downturn of the past decade had a pretty serious impact on our community and schools but it seems to be coming back nicely. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with my school experience.
I really do enjoy going to school here. The teachers are the best. They are great at their jobs and they help to prepare us for our futures. In addition, Grosse Ile schools have provided me with a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
I never felt like I fit in at Grosse Ile. The academics were pretty good and the teachers were nice, but I never made any friends who stuck by me for more than a month or two.
Excellent school. Teachers really try to work with their Students. Sports are well attended. Parent teacher conferences are often. Email alerts from teachers. You can check on student grades 24/7.
Everybody helps everybody in learning. It's a small district so you're close to just about everyone.