Griswold School District Reviews

The quality of academics they offered prepared me well from elementary school up and through high school. The teachers are kind, helpful and enjoy doing what they do. The high school offers many advanced placement classes that really prep students for college level courses and the dedication it takes to achieve.
High school and elementary school have great academics and classes. I'd like to see basic things taught though too! Policy and procedures are good. I wish they put more effort into other sports as they do their music program. And dress code needs revised ! Academically speaking though I am impressed!
My experience at Griswold were great because people are so nice and helpful when it came down to things but if I had to choose what I would love to see is less drama.
Start Your Review of Griswold School District
The school system used to be great but due to budget problems from the town the school has gone downhill. The teachers in the high school do the best with what they have. The middle school is awful! Nobody can control the violent kids and multiple have killed themselves or tried to. The Elementary School is very good though.
The teachers at Griswold are very helpful and make sure the kids strive and succeed. There are many activities to Ben involved in and many students are involved in multiple activities. The campus is very clean and pretty. This school district is definitely a good choice!!