Griffith Public Schools Reviews

Griffith High School has challenged me in so many ways and helped me grow as a person. It’s diverse environment and beyond amazing teachers make it a place that I look forward to being at each day.
I’ve had a very good, educational and fun experience at Griffith schools. I’ve had very memorable memories with the great people there.
Griffith High School needs to loosen up on their policy about not letting students go to the bathroom. I understand that they don’t want students in the hall during class but it’s not healthy to wait for a chance to use the bathroom if you really have to go.
Start Your Review of Griffith Public Schools
Attending Griffith high school was a decent experience. The teachers were great and really helped those students who struggled and encouraged everyone. The students where not my favorite, very cliquesh. The art field was surprisingly very well liked and they focused on both the athletic and artistic side of the school. Overall was a decent experience, not the best nor the worst.
Griffith Schools are overall very good. I felt like I have had a very good education while at Griffith. Most of the teachers are effective with a few exceptions. There are many clubs and sports for students to get participate in. They do a decent job at preparing students for college.
Griffith is a great school, the teachers at Griffith are always kind and are always there to help you when you need. The students at Griffith are very supportive of each other and always show up to cheer others on at games or meets.
I like how the teachers care about the students. I come from an Arizona school where we use computers so the change was a bit harsh so I do believe that the school should move towards electronics
Griffith Public schools is academically challenging, which is a good thing. This is a good thing because it is getting you college ready especially with all the options of AP classes. Even without the AP classes the other classes are also as hard, but I believe it’s goid so i know what to expect in my college years.
The places are good. Also the janitorial staff are amazing. Teachers are wonderful 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
I loved the small, close-knit town. Everyone knew each other. A lot of people graduated high school with the same people they began pre-K with. I would hope to see the administrative favoritism change. The principal/dean etc played obvious favorites with athletes when it came to disciplinary actions.
At Griffith I was involved in Ap English and Ap history. I enjoyed the immersive learning experience, but I would like to see the teachers helping students on a More personal level so they feel comfortable enough to ask questions. I was also involved in the band and theatre programs. While great, I would like to see the students and administration taking the theatre and band departments more serious.
I grew up in Griffith and loved every second of it. The great people and caring community shaped me into the strong and independent woman I am today.
For the most part Griffith is a great school to get an education at, however all of the funds and support go toward the basketball teams. I would like to see more focus on other sports as well as clubs and extracurricular activities.
Very unhappy with the Administration and their biased, unequal decisions. We should have moved out of this school district years ago.
Going to Griffith was a new and amazing experience for me! I went from a private school to a public school. It took a while to adjust to this new concept but overall, it was great!